Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday Update

Hey everyone. I'm sitting in my office wearing my outdoor coat because there is an uncomfortable draft coming through the closed windows. Brr. October has been an interesting month weather-wise, its rained and shined and the temperature has dropped drastically. Last night I went for a walk with a friend and my sweatshirt, scarf and long pants still left me feeling colder than I would have liked.
Exciting news: My boss has agreed to let me sign for an additional seven months, so my contract can go until early August of 2011. I'm really thrilled because I'm not ready to leave Seoul yet, I have a job, good friends and a comfortable life here and January is just too soon to leave.
I got to talk to my mom and Eva for the first time in months last week. Both of them are doing well. Eva's in Denmark and living a good life, she was approved for her Danish citizenship and she's been taking intensive Danish classes for the past couple months. I really want to go visit her there when I'm done teaching.
I had my second photo shoot yesterday. It was really fun. I like Robin, the photographer, he's fun to work with. The only strange part of the shoot was that the studio booked another group to start exactly when we were scheduled to finish, with no time in between. As we're finishing the final shoot, which required the most dramatic makeup, the next group just bursts in, and it was so awkward. I'm trying to ignore a group of people walking around us, so rude. Who does that? Robin said the pictures should be ready soon so I'll upload some.

No comments:

Post a Comment