Sunday, November 21, 2010

Quarter century mark

Hi everyone. Today is my 25th birthday. 25 was always that scary age, the official milestone that meant "no longer a kid", I'm officially out of the young adult category 18-24 and I can't be on the Real World (cruel world!!)
I celebrated my birthday on Saturday night, it was a joint party with my friend Pym because he's leaving the country soon. He's one of my good friends here and he will be dearly missed, Tyler and I refer to him as the voice of reason. Saturday was nice because I got to see a lot of people who have been off the radar for a while. I got an ice cream cake (my favvv) and some warm winter clothes. Nice times with a nice group of people.
Tonight I'm going to go to the doggie cafe with some of my friends and spent my first night as a 25 year old playing with dogs. Sounds pretty good to me.
I have purchased my tickets to Europe and I'll be arriving in London on August 31. That'll give me three weeks in South East Asia and then hopefully another 2-3 months in Europe, just traveling around to all the countries I want to go to. Right now I know I'll be in England, Denmark, Belgium and Spain, but I'd love to go other places if it's feasible. I've been reading Eat, Pray, Love and getting excited about my round the world trip, even though it's far in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment